The Jelly Belly Language of Love
Speak Jelly Belly on Valentine's Day
Jelly Belly jelly bean flavours can be bought individually – and each one can communicate your special valentine message in a unique and fun way.
• I think you are totally, gorgeously sexy - Sizzling Cinnamon
• You’re the best – Top Banana
• Your place or mine? – Cappuccino
• I fancy you – Very Cherry or Tutti-Fruitti
• You’re totally delicious – Strawberry Cheesecake or Juicy Pear
• Let’s run away together – Island Punch
• You’re the apple of my eye – Green Apple or Red Apple
• I’ve got a crush on you – Crushed Pineapple
• Let’s stay in tonight – Toasted Marshmallow
• Let’s stay in tonight and watch a movie – Buttered Popcorn
• Let’s stay in tonight and watch an interesting movie – Wild Blackberry
• You add spice to my life – Cinnamon
Full of true-to-life flavour, Jelly Belly beans are The Original Gourmet jelly bean®. Developed for the sophisticated palate, the beans are packed with an intensely juicy taste, from their brightly coloured shells right through to their centres.
Using a time honoured method and the unique Jelly Belly know-how, a single jelly bean can take up to 21 days to create. The 100 authentic flavours use natural ingredients wherever possible and can be combined to create an almost infinite number of taste experiences.
All Jelly Belly beans are free from fat, wheat, gluten, dairy and gelatine-free. Each bean contains just 4 calories each they are suitable for vegetarians and certified OU Kosher.
Jelly Belly jelly beans can be purchased at Waitrose, Sainsbury, Tesco, WH Smith, Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Harvey Nichols, Debenhams, Fenwicks and all the best independent sweet shops. Telephone 0800 018 4416 for nearest stockist. The complete Jelly Belly range is available from www.jellybelly.co.uk