Jelly Belly Adds to Famed Harry Potter™-Inspired Collection
Beloved by Fans Everywhere, New Chocolates and Sweets Debut This Autumn
Jelly Belly Candy Company, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, is excited to again expand its line of Harry Potter-inspired confections. New chocolate and chewy sweets join the lineup this autumn, in time for the holidays.
Five new sweets and collectibles coming this autumn include:
- Fans of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named will love the 42g chocolate wand replica of Lord Voldemort’s wand. Perfect for a special treat or practicing the Dark Arts. Made with UTZ-certified chocolate.
- All aboard! The 42g Harry Potter Hogwarts ticket chocolate bar is nearly as coveted as a real Hogwarts Express ticket. Inside each package is a moulded piece of milk chocolate with crisped rice. Made with UTZ-certified chocolate.
- 59g Harry Potter Magical SweetsTM features a variety of fun shapes iconic to the Wizarding World, such as the Deathly Hallows symbol, Hedwig and a lightning bolt. Packaged in an assortment of flavours, including sour cherry, banana, tangerine, watermelon and berry.
- The new Harry Potter Knight Bus tin is a clever collectible gift for any fan of the Wizarding World. This triple-decker ride is sweeter than ever with 112g of Magical Sweets packed inside, and a coin slot on the top so it can be reused as a bank.
- 28g Harry Potter crest tins pay homage to fan-favourite houses filled with delicious jelly beans in a corresponding shade. Choose from Gryffindor with cherry, Slytherin with green apple, Ravenclaw with blueberry, and Hufflepuff with lemon.
There is something for every Harry Potter fan in this popular collection. The new candy items will begin appearing on store shelves this autumn, when they join the other exciting confections in this line, already available:
- Harry Potter chocolate wands: 42g chocolate wand replicas of main characters’ iconic wands including, Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Each chocolate wand includes a sheet of spells fans will recognize from the series. Made with UTZ-certified chocolate.
- Harry Potter chocolate house crests: Each gable box package includes four 28g chocolates with crisped rice, moulded in the shape of each Hogwarts House Crest. Made with UTZ-certified chocolate.
- Harry Potter chocolate creatures: A 15g chocolate with crisped rice, moulded in the shape of one of six creatures or pets inspired by the Wizarding World: Aragog, Crookshanks, Fang, Fluffy, Hedwig, and a Thestral. Packages are blind without a window, so the creature inside remains a mystery until the bag is opened. Each includes one of six exclusive collectible stickers. Made with UTZ-certified chocolate.
- Harry Potter gummi creatures: 42g gummi in one of four flavour combinations: cherry/lime, cherry/blueberry, blueberry/lime, and lime/orange. Available in one of five magical creatures or pets, including Fang, Fluffy, Buckbeak, Hedwig and Aragog.
- Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans™: Available in 125g gift box, 35g flip top box and 35g Grab & Go® bag. The flip-top box and bag include 20 flavours ranging from delicious to bizarre, featuring iconic flavours such as candyfloss and earwax.
- The gift box includes the 10 unusual flavours such as soap, black pepper and dirt packed into individual compartments.
- Harry Potter chocolate frogs: 12g milk chocolate frog with crisped rice. Each package includes a photorealistic lenticular collectible card featuring legendary witches and wizards from the Wizarding World such as Gilderoy Lockhart. Made with UTZ-certified chocolate.
- Harry Potter jelly slugs: Like something straight out of Honeydukes, each 56g Grab & Go bag is filled with an assortment of slug-shaped chewy gummy candy in five intense flavours: banana, pear, sour cherry, tangerine, watermelon.
About Jelly Belly Candy Company:
Jelly Belly Candy Company was founded in 1898 and began making Jelly Belly® jelly beans in 1976. Jelly Belly beans are gluten free, dairy free, gelatine free, peanut free, azo-free and certified OU kosher. Connect with the company online in the UK: Jelly Belly is also across social, available on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera. The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi . With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: ™ & © WBEI. WIZARDING WORLD trademark and logo © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)
# # #